How a furnace will work better by using FuelSave.
Graphical Representation of Non-Coated versus FuelSave-Coated Surface
- As per Stephen Boltzmann’s Law we observe the following:
QNC- Heat from non-coated surface
QC- Heat from FuelSave coated surface
Єnc- Emissivity from non-coated surface
Єc- Emissivity from coated surface
ℓ- Boltzmann’s Constant
QNC- ЄNCℓ [T4surface - T4Optimum ]
QC- ЄNCℓ [T4surface - T4Optimum ]
- Time taken to achieve optimum temperature is faster for coated furnace compared to non-coated.
- The throughput is more for coated furnace compared to non-coated.
- The heat radiated from surface of coated furnace, QC is more than non-coated, QNC.
- Burners will burn lesser fuel for coated furnaces in case throughput is unaltered.